With indirect spend equaling up to 50 percent of a company’s purchases, senior management recognizes it as an area where the company can achieve significant reductions to favorably affect its cost structure; however, a significant amount of indirect spend is not purchased using the organization’s purchasing/supply function or purchasing processes.
With the pressure rising, keeping an even keel is easy. The answers you need to operate more efficiently, reduce costs wisely and improve your company’s bottom line are at ISM Indirect 2017. Join us in Las Vegas to:
- Hear from top indirect experts including dynamic keynotes
- Network with indirect leaders and peers
- Explore effective strategies
- Discover new tactics and best practices
- Meet potential partners and suppliers and explore innovations
- Observe the college case study challenge
View full agenda, including hotel and speaker information.